Arab Conference at Harvard is hosting the 8th edition of the Startup Pitch Competition to promote growth of entrepreneurship in the Arab world. It is a pillar event of the conference that offers 6 pre-selected startups the opportunity to present a short pitch, receive feedback, and network with high-profile figures in the entrepreneurship ecosystem, including venture capitalists, angel investors, prominent entrepreneurs and industry experts.
Date: Sunday April 7th, 11:15AM-1:15 PM
Location: Harvard University
Deadline is March 10th, 2018 at 6pm EST.
Please submit your nomination below
– Each team should have at least two members
– The team should have a working product/service, traction and sales
– The startup should be generating between 30,000 USD and 750,000 USD per year in revenues (annualized)
– The startup should not have raised funding above 1,500,000 USD
– The startup should be legally registered in an Arab country or registered abroad and operating in an Arab country
MEET THE JURY